2014 National School Safety Conference Sponsor
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Make your plans now to attend North America's Largest and most Comprehensive Conference focused directly on School Safety and Security. Join over 600 of your peers in School Administration, School Based Policing/SRO's, College Campus Safety/Security and Guidance and more learn the latest strategies designed to keep students and faculty safe.
Special Summer Rates at the Disney Swan Resort: $145.00 (Includes Free Self Parking, Resort Fees and Complimentary Bus and Water Craft Service to ALL Disney Theme Parks) - Located on the Disney Boardwalk Area. For Reservations, Call Toll Free: 888-828-8850
Or, click on our exclusive reservation link here.
Want to be a Breakout Speaker at this event? (Coming Soon, Call for Presenters)
Registration will open November 1, 2013
REASONS TO ATTEND THE 2014 NATIONAL SCHOOL SAFETY CONFERENCE
- Be a part of the Nation's Largest, most comprehensive Conference focused on the many aspects of School Safety & Security.
- This Conference is the most affordable event when compared with other National Conferences
- Large Exhibit Hall, featuring the latest technology and services that relate to keeping schools safe and secure
- Nationally known Keynote Speakers
- Over 45 Breakout Sessions, by recognized authorities in the field of school safety, bullying, crisis management, mental health and more....
- With SSAC's reputation for Excellence, you can trust you will receive a Advanced Training Certificate to bring back to your agency/district.
- Networking Receptions... Our Conference planning Committee is committed to making certain that you have fun, while you learn. As such, our after hour events will be complete with great treats, cold beverages, live music and prizes. All designed to allow you to network and learn with your peers from around the globe. This allows you gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours
- The National School Safety Conference is the nation's longest running event focused on School Safety and Security. With partners like the US Department of Justice, US Department of Education, Florida Association of School Resource Officers (FASRO), and a number of School Districts and Law Enforcement Agencies, our reputation of SOLID.
- Meet new friends and colleagues that have lasting relationships. Conference learning extends well beyond the end of the event. Our attendees tell us year after year that they continually keep in touch with the many friends they make at the conference, which has saved their district/agency important dollars by simply using existing best practices they learned at the conference.
- One of the most important aspects of the National School Safety Conference is that its Multi-Approach Strategy to Impacting school safety and security is second to none. Our event is the ONLY event that brings so many different stakeholders together for the common cause of keeping students and staff safe. School Safety cannot be just a law enforcement effort. Or just a school administrative effort. All the stakeholders need to be at the same table, and SSAC provides that.
BOOK YOUR CONFERENCE HOTEL NOW
Reservation requests for School Safety Advocacy Council will be accepted through Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Reservation requests received after this date are on a space availability basis.
If you need to change a reservation, please contact the reservations department (800-227-1500 or 407-934-4000).
Click Here to book online
SAME LOW REGISTRATION FEES AS LAST YEAR!
- Early Registration Discount Fee (Before 5/5/14) $425.00
- Registration Fee (After 5/5/14) $450.00
- Multi-Registration Discount - 5 or more registered at same time (Before 5/5/14) $375.00
- Multi-Registration Discount - 5 or more registered at same time (After 5/5/14) $400.00
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Early Registration Discount Fee (Before 5/5/14) $700.00
- Registration Fee (After 5/5/14) $900.00